29 Haziran 2016 Çarşamba

Yes, we're under attack.

Let me say that first: This is gonna be first english post in my blog. So don't forget about my limited english.
 When I woke up this morning the first thing that came to my mind was yesterday's attack.  And you must be curious about it because when I logged in my blog I saw that so many people visited my blog from other countries. Yes, I feel so sorry about the attack. That attack wasn't first and it seems it ain't be last. I know it.



Just think about that so many innocent people died there. Their only fault was to be in the airport. Even I am having difficulty that writing this post right now. What if I was there? What if someone who I love was there? And those people was someone's wife, husband or children. Those people was close to somebody else.

Turkey is not going to somewhere good. I feel like we are going under. Our history is not darker or brighter than other countries. But  the things that we are living right now is unbelievable. I hope that we, as the young people of this country, can do things better. 'Cause I know, there are enlightened people out there. There are good people out there. And we deserve  live in a better atmosphere. All humanity deserves.

and let's say classic words: Let people live. Let people live in peace.


Share:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumunuzu eksik etmeyin, her biri çok değerli^^